power skunk pick up+rip

Discussion in 'Stash Jar' started by pittbull666, Jan 27, 2009.

1. picked up an 1/8 of power skunk for 25$ pretty good smoke the best thing bout this bud is the smell soon as I open the jar my room smells like a skunks asshole.and here's me testing it.:bongin:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqbcVx14ZMI"]YouTube - skunk[/ame]

Attached Files:

• sk2.jpg
      sk2.jpg
      File size:
      118.5 KB
      Views:
    • sk3.jpg
      sk3.jpg
      File size:
      120.5 KB
      Views:
    • sk4.jpg
      sk4.jpg
      File size:
      120.3 KB
      Views:
    • sk5.jpg
      sk5.jpg
      File size:
      107.1 KB
      Views:
  2. damn that first hit was huge

3. Damn that first hit was huge, that shit got me high lmfao.

4. So that is what it looks like all dried up?

Ive got one growing now.

-C

5. nice bud ,hit, and music (who doesn't love Rage?)

+rep

6. man i know what you mean about skunk ass shit. I had some silver pearl or some shit in my locker back when i was in high school n it got jacked within 2 hours. pissed me off, cuz it was my last cash n i was completely dry

7. Big hit, but you didn't hold it :(

8. I actually know the grower thats why it was cheap but anyway its g13 power skunk it was free seeds that he got with a attitude seed order it was grown all organic from seed using a 400watt metal halide for the whole grow it was harvested bout 2 or 3 weeks ago.

9. thats why I did a second hit but held it thats why the second hit looks smaller but it was actually bigger.

10. Looks good man.

11. that was a sick ass rip dude, i bet that got you ripped!!! nice looking bud

12. Nice on the pickup and the hit, props!

13. Those were some legit hits, nice job dude! Enjoy it! :smoke:

14. Bought a gram of Skunk for $20 like last month. Danky shit

15. dude that is such shitty prices 25 for an 1/8th, your are gettin ripped off man. i can usually get a half OZ at least for 25 and those are some premium DANK buds. but anyways enjoy!

16. #16 WeeD BurPs, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009

you having a connect doesnt mean hes not getting a good deal. notice he lives in canada aswell (as do i). 25 for hq is normal for mids here, he got good shit so he didnt get ripped. buttt picking up anything less the an ounce with no connect is stupid for anyone. save money, smoke more :hello:

17. nice buds, is that a 3 footer? how much u pay for that glass looks nice. im trying to buy somthing just like that

18. what? where?

19. sick rips and im diggin the rage against the machine haha

20. its a 24 inch with perk and ice catcher I got it from kush.ca it was only 80$ I just ordered a 3 foot double perk from there too it was only 100$ its pretty nice quality really thick.

Grasscity Deals Near You