Power shower

Discussion in 'General' started by Nujabes GC, Apr 24, 2010.

1. #21 Nujabes GC, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010
    what do you mean you people? :confused::confused::confused:

Edit: I like how this thread turned super gay though I should've seen this coming, fail on my part happy toking

2. If you're gonna be gay about gettin drunk why not just give each other alcohol enemas while you're at it. Then you'll get fuckin PLASTERED and you can still say it's not gay!

3. he likes coldplay?

4. I have a friend in my dorm who would like to take a 40 into the shower and finish it by the time hes done his shower....its funny....he would go into the shower kinda drunk and come out shitfaced and ready to party. Strange to me and our other friends but hey we still love the kid.

Do what you do bro.

5. Power shower? -Drinking whilst bathing? Taking shots while showering doesn't sound nearly as luxurious as kicking back in a nice bubbly bathtub or hottub, with some sake infused bubble bath, warm sake, (or a cool mojito), some chill reggae, oil and candles burning- possibly a subtle mix of jasmine and a hint of sandalwood, and a nice, freshly packed bowl.

But that's just me dahlings.

6. Ha yea I use to shotgun beers in the shower. Good times.

7. Girl or queer?..... sorry I had to ask :D

8. Why would you drink the shower? Doesnt the water get in your booze?

And plus, taking shots in the shower, all that heat and whatnot... That would fuck with me hardcore. Id be puking all over the place in my shower and shit.

9. uhh, no more alcohol for me. Had too much already this weekend, i'm done

10. No better place to puke atleast.

11. i guess if you're alone....but if you're with a bunch of dudes, well, that's mad gay.