Power shift 09

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinGurl, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Well that is half right, Al Gore sucks at determining the cause, but we should still be worried about the climate change just to make that clear.

2. As i said I'm all for being concerned about climate change, but lets be sure we're blaming it on the "correct" cause.

3. The whole movement you are supporting is about controlling production and giving a competitive advantage to the established industrial nations.

I think if you really care about people you should consider the harms of following a false cause.

4. #24 wackdeafboy, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009

AND! gov wants to tax CO2, climate change, ozone, and more.

and smokinggirl, I do recycle. A lot of people around here do recycle. IN fact, I heard that cali law is about to pass or already pass that everybody is require to recycle or it will be charged/fee. AND weighing trash law too. More weigh your trash is, more cost it is. It going happen here too.

5. Not me, i burn my garbage, well except for plastics and Styrofoam. That i like to throw out the window of my Camaro as i race down the road on hot summer days, both 4 barrel carbs sucking down gallons of gas, big burst of smoke coming out the headers and rising up into the atmosphere.................................................... ahhhhhh, don't git no better dan dat.:smoke:

6. Love your sig. Very appropriate in these times.

7. totally, we must realize all the big US companies are going green as well. I mean in the long run it saves you money, I know a man incharge of replacing all the lightbulbs in walmart near me. A few years ago they used the cheapest brightest light, now they have totally changed to more conservative on the energy, and in 3 years it payed for itself and walmart is making more because of it.

All this investment into green can save us money in the long run, it's just we don't do it into things like ethanol which are not efficient an energy to solve our problems or other crack pot theories.

What is important is we focus on a few and go all the way with those few.