Power Plant **What to do**

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by prodigy, Jan 11, 2005.

1. I have two plants which are 4/5weeks old. They are feminised single seeds and growing well, organically ofcourse. Know I have a few question. As anyone how knows power plants will know they are tall and lankey, but I want to try to bush them a bit. I have been told tieing the head down works effectively to stengthen dispercing light to the new shoots. They are 95cm tall and the other is 90cm tall, all going well. But could someon give me some sujestions to how to bush and what to do. I dont know if this has been affecting it but I have used miracle grow slow release, I understand that the nitrogen levels are not substantual enough and will be switching but what to. Please give us a hand i will post some pics later on so people can help me out if thats cool...... peace out :D :smoke: :wave:

2. Thanks I will get some updated photos. My plant has become top heavy and i found it kinked and slightley torn. What I have done is supported it with bambo and sprayed the tear so that the zylem still get water I have also, I know this sounds like a bodge job, taped it my reasoning behind it is that it will act as a plaster. It also means that it will contain the moisture, I hope it works PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE WELCOME. In reply I am using a 150watt normal flood light buld cost £6 from any diy shop and fitting £8 and it has been doing so well I dont know why u would need any more but I have bought a 400watt to try to incourage bushing. Will they continue to bush in flowering????? Cheers

3. that light(150) will do nothing for your plant. what type of light is the 400 watt?

4. Cheers yeah it has pulled throgh and is know measuring 135cm it grew 5 cm in that night its a strong plant, lol. Yeah I ordered a hps full spectrum. Sall good. My other one the leaves has very slightyly wilted up at the top and is growing slow I think its the light and it shopudla come but aint yet which is a bitch. Anyway I got a cutting going which is all good. Hope for the next generation yet. How much should I expect to pull of of it. Bearing in mind :hello: I will flower on the 2nd of feb.

5. HIGH All, yes that's the reason it's growing so fast is it's searching for more light..glad it came back from the bend and tear...when it happens to me I just tie them back up and it heals All by it's self..and Imperialgodfly is so right about it rotting if watered directly. Plus to you my friend.