Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Power Plant oz Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 420Poak, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Hey guys, just picked up an oz of Power Plant. Sorry for the bad quality I took these with my phone.

Rate this bud /10.

Attached Files:

2. 9/10 I could taste it now.

3. i was hoping to see the entire ounce, so 7/10

4. dem treezzz

5. lower rating cuz you wanted to see more weed in the pic? wtf lol

6. looks good 8/10

7. looks like some great buds! 7.5/10 How does it smell/taste?

8. #8 420Poak, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    The taste is great, it's very smooth and piny. I also got a MFLB last week and the few first hits of a fresh trench taste really amazing.

Attached Files:

9. 7-7.7/10
    I have a feeling the lighting makes it looks better than it truly is, not to say it isn't good looking bud though.

10. Looks like some funky budddd.....8/10

11. exactly what the power plant i had looked like. 8/10 good looks bro :smoking:

12. Some more pics, I wish I had a decent camera so you guys could see how dank it really is.

Attached Files:

13. I see trichs everywhere I give 8.8/10. The next best way to tell the true yummieness of the buds would be to crack one open (in half) and take a pick of that. that should show the layers of trichs and give peeps the eyecandy they want.

14. That good green herb

15. Could we get a smoke report please?

16. Nice powerplant dude looks danky as hell, could you post a smoke report and picture ofthe inside of a nug please