power outage

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ulfhednar11, Mar 13, 2013.

1. I have a plant that is a week old and I had a power outage for 2 days. so my question is will this affect my plant in any way? I am new to growing but a long time smoker. thanks.:smoking:

2. Young plants seem to get depressed after a 48 hour blackout. On the next feeding, add some zoloft to the soil and sing to it.

3. No worries, as far as the light goes. If temperatures got too low, that might be an issue. If it still looks ok, you're probably in the clear. Just do what you've been doing, it should be fine. Picture?

4. come on man I'm being serious. I don't want anything to go wrong my first time.

5. thanks waktoo it still looks ok. I will post a picture when its light cycle is back on

6. It's all good this happens to me probably once a year. They may just slow growth a little until she snaps back into it. Come to think of it I need a generator.

7. light when its supposed to be dark is bad (in flowering), dark when its supposed to be light is ok.

8. this is my girl Fallen Angel. she comes from Devils Harvest

Attached Files:

9. She gon' be jus' fine!

10. Plant looks good to me. I'm growing some Fallen Angel myself. Good luck

11. I felt that title "power outage" like a rusty dagger being pushed through me by a Vampire on a cold winter foggy night in lets say Moscow, directed and produced by Stephen King 326 years after his horrific death, It scares the shit out me!