Power outage..zombies?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by powerclean, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Pre story info: live alone, new house

Sooooooo I was sleeping (me being a light sleeper) and all a sudden I wake up to my fan off and clicking noises of all my appliances (tv, ps3, etc..) all turning off as well.

First thoughts are ok I blew my breaker. Second thoughts are, fuck my breaker box is outside alllllllll the around my backyard. I grab my phone and turn on the camera light, instantly go to my safe n grab my gun.

It's pitch black inside my house and I start to freak a lil when I go through my garage, grab my flashlight (which is now slowly dying) and go into the backyard....HEAVY ASS FOG, fuck! The flashlight into the fog into blackness is sketchy. Flip the breaker go back inside and boom still nothing....so I look out front and EVERYTHING is pitch black, no neighbors lights, no street lights just thick ass sketchy fog.

So I'm currently sitting in my bed with my iPhone on 68% battery, a dying flash light, gun and a semi high mindset from toking last night....oh and I called the electric company, not open till 8am, ugh!

Wtf kinda zombie shit! I'll update in an hour

2. Update: welp it took 45 minutes for some one to fix this shit cuz all the power is now restored... Moral of the story = GC helped ease my mind by letting me post this, even tho it was my first thread and I'm kinda talking to myself :fuckit:

3. hahaha sounds intense. when my breaker blows i have to go to the basement (i live on the third floor) and its creepy as fuck! usually bring a beer with me, if im high i literally have to force myself down there. i don't like it...

4. Ya man I feel ya. I had to force my self into the darkness haha. Not cool at all..

5. Ugh, I'm scared enough when it's just silent in the city... let alone dark or not. At least you got the power back soon. I once had to go without power for 5 days, it sucked.

6. if there was going to be a zombie invasion...this is how it would start

7. 5 days? Holy shit that would suck..

And yep I totally agree, this is exactly how it'd start that's why I grab my gun. Pitch black + fog + 4am = zombies are lurkin haha.

8. [quote name='"PrincessTHC"']Ugh, I'm scared enough when it's just silent in the city... let alone dark or not. At least you got the power back soon. I once had to go without power for 5 days, it sucked.[/quote]

up here in NH when the ice storm hit a few years ago i went 6 1/2 days without power. some of my friends who live in the woods lost it for 10+ days. it really sucked

9. [quote name='"THCandroid"']

up here in NH when the ice storm hit a few years ago i went 6 1/2 days without power. some of my friends who live in the woods lost it for 10+ days. it really sucked[/quote]

A couple weeks ago here in ct we got hit with a snowstorm. Lost power for 10 days! Soo bad without power, especially when its freezing and it gets dark out at like 4:30!

10. [quote name='"rbtrucking4"']

A couple weeks ago here in ct we got hit with a snowstorm. Lost power for 10 days! Soo bad without power, especially when its freezing..[/quote]

yea i didn't lose power that time. was in CT for a municipal waste show a few weeks ago and we got a hotel (danbury is far from NH) and these guys asked if we were there to hekp with cleanup. we were drunk at like 9a.m... can't believe he asked us haha

11. Where in Danbury was that? I pretty much live there haha. Next time you come down PM me we can toke up :D

12. hahaha at the heirloom center for the arts or some shit. we were at a quality inn or best inn or something...across the street from an applebees. that was like a 4.5 hour drive though hahaha

13. Only a fuse "blows". A breaker "trips", thus allowing the possibility of it being reset and not replaced.

Just a little technical shit for you guys lol.

Ohh yea and It is always a good idea to be well armed for power outages, crazy shit can happen.

14. [quote name='"Revrend Toke"']Only a fuse "blows". A breaker "trips", thus allowing the possibility of it being reset and not replaced.

Just a little technical shit for you guys lol.

Ohh yea and It is always a good idea to be well armed for power outages, crazy shit can happen.[/quote]

Exactly man. Exactly. :smoke:

15. Zombies are trolling you, they're actually in the woods behind your house fist bumping about how they made you piss your pants.

16. ya'll is bitches down here in florida after hurricane wilma we had no power for 13 days. Fucking shuttered up my house and hunkered down for the invasion.

lol