*power of the pot plant*

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by dire_wolf, Jul 19, 2006.

1. this is for all you that thought you killed your little babbies then fixed them with funky remedys. and or horror stories that turned out fine. this thread gives hope to everyone who fucked up really badly:D

a hugh plant broke bout inch above the soil and was laying on the ground i just left it alone and it turned out to do a lst type recovery. all the branches are now pointing up like new coals

hottest 4 days across the entire us was this week. it broke recods from the 1870's here it was 95-97-96 on the 3 days, anyways i forgot to water a plant in a pot that was out in the middle of a 12 acre feild for about 4 days before the heat wave. i went out 2 days ago and it looked compleatly fucked it was all dryed up all the fan leafs were crispy and yellow i thought it was fucked. i gave it about 2 gallons of water yesterday befor work and today it was fine. some how it poped back up and some of the leafs are cooming back. i cut off the extra crispy guys

a deer or somethng toped a plant for me and now it is a beast with 2 huge top growths. thank you deerie.:p

anyone else have a story to show the power of the pot plant

2. I had a dozen or so clones that had just finished rooting, I put them in the veg room on a shelf (2' X 3') under the lights.. afew days later, I took a plant that was in a larger pot, off of shelf, and this made it off balance, the shelf fell backwards against the wall.. Smushing the plants pots flat against the wall..Broke off half of the clones right at the base, the other half were bent.. ALL of them made a good recovery :)

3. Yes, a few months ago I started 5 seedlings outdoor's which my uncle unknowingly ran over with a lawn mower, along with two larger plants. Checking the ground, the plants were gone and devoured. Then a week later, me and my brother were in the backyard mourning our loss when we walked over to the old spot and found 2 pairs of little drying true leaves, which on our discovery found that they were 2 survivors! To think they survived through a week of burial and no water. Because of that I moved my plants to a safer location on a tree. Then today 2 months later in the morning I found one of the plants which mysteriously fell down the 10 foot drop from a canopy I checked the plant and not a single stem or branch broke, just a few wilted leaves which stand glouriously strong now soaking up the sun! Talk about traumatic experiences.
    :smoking: