Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Power of Music...and weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Trane, Mar 16, 2010.

1. So I was chillin at the crib after about a 3 month break with a pretty hefty j of some mids(~.8 g, finely ground in a cigarillo) to myself. I had some music playing on the PS3 on my jazz playlist. But this time, I decided hey lets do something different. So I had some Robo in the cabinent for those rainy days you know, and I took a bit of that. Ok, wait 10 minutes and smoked the hell out of that j. Like, I really enjoyed it for some reason. I imagined the robo had coated the inside of my mouth with some type of film that made the smoke more...'awesome'.

After I had gotten down to a roach, I started feeling absolutely TERRIBLE, my head started pounding, my ears were ringing, and the only thought on my mind was "..COUCH!!!" :hippie: so I ashed the j and made a mad dash from the kitchen to the living room where the PS3 was. During all of this time John Coltrane's "My Favorite Things" was playing and had gotten to the piano solo. As I lay down and listened, I could feel my sudden ailments literally being lifted out of my body as I listened to the song. After about 5 minutes of listening I felt better, got up and ate pretty much everything i could grab in the kitchen.

Moral of this story...i hate robo. jazz is great. weed is still cool. :bongin:

2. Hell yeah! Listening to music while high is awesome! I've never listened to jazz though, mainly techno and trance.

3. I don't listen to a whole lot of jazz, but that album is for sure in my repertoire. :cool:

4. Ooooo Dex. Gotta love it.