power of a dollar

Discussion in 'General' started by popsson, Jan 25, 2007.

1. i was just looking at a hundred dollar bill and i started thinking... wow american life revolves around this green piece of paper with numbers on it. i mean most of the things you do is for this paper. i donno about you but i think thats fucked up. makes me wanna go live in the wilderness away from this money machine called society.

2. i know what ur sayin...........and the funny thing is that money isnt worth ANYTHING......i mean yeah, it can get you stuff, but it isnt backed by anything. it isnt backed by gold (a lot of ppl think this)......it really is just a peice of paper with numbers on it

3. yeah i was like damn... only if i 100 more of these pieces of paper i could get whatever i want. its weird how something that looks so obtainable and easy to get is so far outa reach.

4. I've thought about this many times..... It's funny how everything people strive for in life is a green piece of paper.

5. I've thought abotu this alot. ITs really not useful for anything, but its extremely valuable. weird :smoking:

6. yep, those are what I call "subhumans".
    live for what you enjoy not for money.

7. I would love to quit this materialistic life and live in the wilderness.

All I need is a knife and 1,000 cannabis seeds and i could be set for the rest of my life.

Oh and i'd need a piece or two. Just take good care of them and you'll never need another one

8. I wouldn't want to kill my own food. I don't even like taking fish off a hook.

9. i have never killed an animal purposely, but i would do it for food, and that's it.

trust me, 5 days in the woods with no food and you'll come around, at least IMO you would.

10. even if you do break them you could slaughter an animal with your knife. then eat the meat for nourishment. then you can make pieces from the bones!

11. why? thats how the animal kingdom works, in order to survive you must kill your food. but killing animals for a sport is just plain stupid imo

12. I think cannabis should be grown if you truely have a passion for the herb, enough to not want it to be about money, marijuana shouldnt be about money, the money is the thing your after when you fuck up your life a lot of the time, for your weed, thus destroying relationships in your life with family and some friends.. when you have your own bud growing, you'll just be as every marijuana user should be, thrilled to be living, not ever having to worry about their next bowl..

13. It's not just a piece of paper. It's the value that the piece of paper represents.

I love having money, because when I have money, I can buy pot and other fun objects.

I'm materialistic. Objects make me happy. I'm not afraid to admit that to you guys. Is it all that makes me happy? Shit no! But can it give me a boost on my happy-o-meter? Yes, yes it can.

14. which then in turn leads you to become miserable because you can't get the next materialistic item you aspire for

15. Real power is in the pound £, its worth like 1.8 dollers, that means i can get almost half the house price in america for what i got here. Its insane :p