1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Power Hitters

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Cafalls, May 25, 2004.

1. Hey Everyone! Glad to be joining you all! Question: Does anyone remember "Power hitters"? They were black soft,plastic canisters that you put your "rolled one" into the cap; lit. And squeezed on it into your mouth while inhaling.
    I had one in the 70's. Would LOVE to get one again and can't find them ANYWHERE!! :( Any ideas? Most greatly apreciated! Quinnie

2. i saw one of those on ron manns "grass"
    i think it would hit like a gravityless gravity bong

welcome to the city

3. your best bet would probably to make one yourself.... ive never heard of them before...

4. Thanks! I hope someone out there knows where I can get one. Don't think I'm good enough to make it mayself ;o)

5. i dont think they make them anymore, just like they do not make zongs anymore.

6. What's a zong?

7. i dont know if this would work but i think this is what you are looking for
    get a sports water bottle with the thing you pull up to drink
    then open it up and stick a joint in the hole the water goes thru on the inside of the cap then light it, screw the cap back on then squeeze the bottle

8. i don't understand what you're describing.. a soft canister, you put the j in the lid.. i could see how this could be done vertically or horizontally. but, you say "squeeze on it as you hit it".. it sounds like basically just a handpipe you stick a joint in. or might as well be.

a zong though, is a bong, but the tube, as it goes from the bottom to where you hit it.. it twists a lot. so like a 2 foot zong is really like a 3 or 4 foot bong

9. its a zig-zag bong...the company was shut down by ashcroft but you can still find zong-style bongs online and at a headshop near you:)

10. what sites online?? ive been looking for a zong for a while, but haven't found one..any help would be greatly appreciated.

11. oh sweet. I'm going to make one of those now.

12. It's advertised now as a safe way to smoke cigs in bed, you put a little water in the bottom....etc...etc........It makes every hit like a shotgun. Had this one for years.

Attached Files:

13. I'm still completely confused to how this works. Someone break it down for me step by step, hah. :D

14. About 3 months ago i lived with two buddies of mine, they are brother, n e wayz, their parents gave them the one they had from the 70s, it is black and has a pot leaf on it, i love that thing, it gave sick hoots. And you could shoot the smoke up your nose for a real head rush. For those confused theres a pic below, you put the joint in the j-holder then u screw the jholder into the black piece, so the joint is inside the black piece now, you then put your finger over the carb and squeeze the bottle and a thick white stream of smoke shoots out of the end of the j-holder, their greeeatt!

Attached Files:

Grasscity Deals Near You