Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Power hitters

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FUMANCU, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Anyone remember these It was a plastic bottle with a small metal straw in the cap.you put a j in the straw on the inside the bottle squeeze the bottle. Be sure to put a small hole in the bottle to breath in air between tokes

2. Now i don't remember this but im gunna try it tonight. i've been looking for a new way to smoke :hello:

3. yeah my pops was tellin me bout this shit said he used to get his dog stoned with, personally i never tried it but i have made with a two liter bottler that worked pretty good. id rather just smake a j though. although it does catch all the smoke in bew=tween hits where the joints just burnin away as you pass it to a friend.