Powdery Mildew

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Freebird442, Jun 23, 2010.

1. I am indoors in soil and although I have low RH I got mildew forming. :mad:

Is this a spore that can be eliminated? Once the trychs are showing any mildew is it possible to clean or OK to ignore?

Shes at week 8 today.

Any tips appreciated,
    Thanks

2. I wish I had some PM experience to help ya with bud. Can you provide a little grow info, like temps, RH, what kind of airflow - pics are great :) I'm hoping a little bump and info might attract some help for you.

Good luck!

3. My temps are mid 80s and RH ranges 16-34% mostly on the low end.

I suspect I need more air moving(5x5 tent) so I hooked my oscillator up 24/7.

As low as the RH is around here, I didn't think mildew would show. Duh. :(

I had all fans going with the light and it was getting pretty tepid in there after lights-out with no fans running.

Thanks again!

4. I am having the same problem in a 5x5 tent as well. Any help would be great.

5. I got a window mounted AC with a 6" flex duct taped to the front corner and it ensures temps stay down but it evidently wasn't providing enough flow around the gurls. It was providing pressure and cool air only.

If I didn't learn at least a little from my mistakes, I'd be screwed! :smoking: