powdery mildew wtf to do

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by soldier coleone, Mar 16, 2012.

1. alright im in the 5th week of flower and i spot some white shit on my leaves i look it up and it seems to be powdery mildew now i hear it could be slowed down or stopped with some milk diluted with water in a spray bottle or even hydrogen peroxide diluted in water when is the perfect time to spray down the plant i know this sounds like a noob question thats because i am this is barley my second grow so any help would be appreciated

2. That stuff will start when triggered by environmental change. If your temp is too low or your humidity is too high, or both, get that in check. When im unlucky and the stuff appears on my leafs, i use neem oil and blast the powder right off the leafs. I spray the whole plant(s) with a definitive large spray as to coat the leaves with the oil. Take action now before it spreads to your other babies. Check every inch of your other seemingly unaffected for the mold. It will usually cluster on low lying and out of the light leaves.