Powdery Mildew? Seriously?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by CommieNerd, Oct 25, 2012.

1. ForumRunner_20121025_121924.png

ForumRunner_20121025_121933.png

ForumRunner_20121025_121943.png

Ok, so this developed over night. I just got these plants in the tent on Monday, and somehow the ppm went nuts on me so yesterday, we flushed and put in less than 500 ppm of nutes and water. So they are stressed but hopefully coming out of it. Then this happened.

So, MMMFAQ. com had some suggestions, but I wanted to know what I could do to nuke this now before they get too big? The humidity has been swinging inside and outside the tent, but I am wondering if I should put my 1000 HPS back in to dry the air out again?

Growing conditions:

4x4x6 tent
    Currently vegging under 1 400w MH light and 4 florescent lights
    Hydroponic flood tray
    Can fan
    Occlilating fan on 24/7 (except off now to lessen the spread.

2. That should work for you bro that work for me good hope it helps it sure did me

Attached Files:

3. Ha, that's what I was told by my fungi forum. Thanks!

4. I use Greencure as well ..spray every two weeks thru out plnt's life as a preventative and haven't had any problems..well worth the $$

5. Wait, even through bloom? It's safe? And I'm guessing I can't ever take clones of these can I?

6. I spray up to 3-4 weeks before harvest..you can take clones i should think if you treat them as well..if i get a clone from outside it is sprayed and quaranteened before going in my grow

7. Well, I hit them yesterday with the GreenCure, now they all look wimpy. Especially my ak-47. Anything else I can do to relieve stress?

ForumRunner_20121026_121124.png

ForumRunner_20121026_121133.png

8. They shouldn't look like that ..check your ph looks like reverse osmois ..when the ph within the plant is out of balance with the ph outside the plant in the nutes..look up reverse osmosis....think 500 ppm is still high..250-300 might be better..i've read on gc that ak-47 is sensitive to nutes...

9. It did fine last run. I'm using RO water, but I can cut the 500 pretty easy. At least they don't looks any worse than with the mildew.