powdery mildew problem...plz help!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by phantomgrower, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Hey guys im having a pretty bad time with this mildew im having. Ive recently adjusted my light off temps to about 23-24 from 20 and light on to about 29 from 26. My humidity stays between 25-45. Ive sprayed with a product called endofine plus..but have yet to see any results. If anyone has any good tipps or products on how to get rid of a medium to serious case of pm would be fukin greatly appreciated.

Happy blazin

2. if what u did is not controling it, get a sulfur burner that will kill is but dont use it the last two weeks of flower of ur nugs will taste bad

3. is that my only option at this point being this far into it? (two weeks flowering)? are no sprays able to get rid of this? does the sulfur burner stress them out in any way?

4. no but if ur burning it by ur ready to be cut nugs it will make them taste like shit or sulfur...
    are u growing in soil?
    clean everything witch bleach and keep it clean
    after harvest switch soil clean everything in the room and keep it clean, ur humidity is actualy a little low. are u spraying them down, or are they wet before the lights go off?

5. the humidity fluctuates from 30-high 40's. the only time i have ever sprayed them was with neem oil diluted with water. and 3 days ago i sprayed with a new product called endofine plus which is supposed to come alive when mixed with dechlorinated water and kill the PM? and every time ive sprayed its been when the light goes off.

6. ur want them dry before the lights turn off, u dont even want to water soil a hour or two before the lights turn off, give the product a couple days if it says to use till the mold dies then keep using it.

7. yah i always try to feed as soon as the light comes on..and spray when the light goes off cause doesnt the liquid on the leaves when light on burn them? but thx for ur help..im gonna spray again tomorrow with another go of the endofine. hopefully it will kick in.

8. mold preventen 101 high light levels and a fan. i should have askes right away but for got...
    do u have a fan on them?

9. i have 4 fans in total. 3 fans from above in all diff directions..and one below for air circulation down below.

10. ok good luck