Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

powdered urine - can labs detect it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ftppppppp!, Aug 22, 2009.

1. btw I would use a friend's clean urine but i am very quickly running out of people i thought i could ask. I even get tested for alcohol!!! FUCK this shit

2. I don't know the best fake urine to use but it all depends on the lab. Some labs are better than others. As new fake piss comes out, labs try to adapt to be able to detect them. As for using a friend's piss, I remember a thread where some guy used his girlfriend's piss to pass the test. The piss had birth control in it which looks a tad suspicious coming from a guy. So watch out for that unless, of course, you're a girl.

3. ^^^THIS
    It really depends on the lab, and the tests they use. If its a full screening, they MAY be able to detect it. Some places arent as thorough. IIRC on the whizzanator site, theres a section to buy the powdered urine, and of course 200% money back guarantees, but getting your money back is little consolation when you're sitting in a cell, or homeless/unemployed. TBH the safest bet is to use a friends clean urine. Or quit, detox, and use your own:eek:

4. If you have the option to use synthetic, or a friends real urine who is clean..
    Why the big deal? Isn't the choice obvious?

If your not watched when you pee, bring some someone elses piss. Done. Real piss is real piss.

Why the fuck bother with fake urine if your not even being watched?(why wouldn't the labs be able to tell if its fake?)

/thread

5. i HIGHLY suggest synthetic urine. Specifically i would use QuickFix 4.0. I have used it myself and passed with flying colors. It is synthetic so you have doubts however the thing with quickfix is that they recently changed their formula a few months ago so even the labs that test for synthetic urine do not catch it its perfect!!

Also, it comes with a temperature strip on it so all you have to do is throw it in the microwave for about 10 seconds and it will get to the temp you need. after that it comes with a heating pad and rubberband so you literally just strap it on and you should be good.

happy tokin

6. Hey what kinda test did u use the quick fix on?