Powdered Nutrient & Supplement Suggests Please

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by degrassi2, Dec 12, 2017.

1. I've been using powdered nutes since i started growing way back when. My initial bags of general hydro bloom & flower have lasted years. However, both bags have absorbed a lot of moisture somehow. Maybe from the air... I dont know how and i don't care. I think my powder has degraded so I'm preparing to purchase more. What I am curious to know is what powdered products are you folks using for your hydro setups!?

powder Nutes - I have general hydro bloom and flowering.
    powder supplements - Mother of all Bloom. Big bud which I'm just now realizing is the same as MOAB lol.

I would like to find some powdered MgCa. I think people are using sugar in the raw for carbohydrates. I need to do more research on sugars though before i start doing that.

PS - purchasing nutes in solution is really a waste of resources $$$. Someone told me you're being charged extra to cover the shipping weight of water and I believe that.

2. J. R. Peters, this is what the big commercial outfits and smaller grows use, I'm going to this when my current supply of liquid nutes are gone. Known as the Jack's 321 formula.
    Controlled Environment - J. R. Peters Inc.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I use GH MaxiBloom.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Do you know many people/companies that use JR peters?

Fantastic! This is what I was looking for. They have my amino acids and sugars. I'm super happy to see this link. I just have to research the company history a bit before making an order. How many times have your purchased dthrough them? Do you have a coupon code?

5. I know of a few local growers, but what I hear is from my investment friends, what stocks are going up, who's investing in what etc. Mind blowing! I bought my current light system based on what the industry is using. Just so much it's hard to keep up. And btw, I figured this cost est., purchasing the 25 lb bags of Jack's Hyroponic 5.15.26, CalNit 15.0.0. and Epsom Salt cost per bucket change, about .13 cents. Huge savings!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've ordered from them 4 times already and I always get my products. Most times in 3 days and shipping is free too. Coupon code HAPPYPLANTS for 5% off your order.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1