Hello Im 4 weeks into flowering my girls, I noticed some powder mold on there leaves. I have safer grow organic powder mold treatment that I would spray on them but now that I see buds all over them im afraid to spray them wit dat stuff because I'm afraid it may be harmful to the buds. . What should I do ? What would yawl do in this scenario? please help im open ears to all advice in getting rid of powder mold in the 4th week of flowering. . Is it ok to spray safer grow powder mold treatment on the buds? And if I do will it fuck everything up and make them taste like shit?