powder mold question

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by johe, May 11, 2010.

1. Hello
    Im 4 weeks into flowering my girls, I noticed some powder mold on there leaves. I have safer grow organic powder mold treatment that I would spray on them but now that I see buds all over them im afraid to spray them wit dat stuff because I'm afraid it may be harmful to the buds. . What should I do ? What would yawl do in this scenario? please help im open ears to all advice in getting rid of powder mold in the 4th week of flowering. .
    Is it ok to spray safer grow powder mold treatment on the buds? And if I do will it fuck everything up and make them taste like shit?

2. Make sure to keep the temps down when the lights are off, powdery mildew thrives in warm, dry, dark areas. You should be fine with that spray but perhaps try to just get it on the leaves, for this is where the fungus grows. You could mix up a cup of it then apply by hand to the worst leaves, and then perhaps spray the whole plant with neem oil afterward. Good luck. Peace

3. Thanks bro I like the apply by hand idea..anybody else wit some cool ideas, I'm open ears!