Powder Mildew Problem help- pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by heftydumper, Oct 28, 2011.

1. I am currently 6 weeks into flower. All CFL Closet grow. Not great ventilation. Hum around 50-70% and temps 75.

Been having trouble ever since the beginning of flowering with PM.I caught it pretty early and Used PM wash and Greencure (Potassium Bicarbonate) to keep it down.

However, last week humidity changes were big and temps fluctuated and it came roaring back. I thought it was all nutrient burn but then realized the PM had began to kill and dry out the leaves (1st pic).

I have yet to see the actual buds be covered with PM but there are instances of the PM on the bud leaves (2nd pic).

I guess my real question is if any part of the plant is infected with powdery mildew, then is the bud completely unsmokable?

I know its hard to see all the damage in the pics.

2. Your pics didn't work, but treating for pm without fixing what is wrong with your environment is pointless. You need to keep the humidity at 50% max with better air flow. You should probably either leave the door open in the closest, cut holes in the door and use a fan to get air exchange, or stop growing in the closest.

3. Well thats exactly the problem ive done all i can with fans and ventilation and still cant get it to go down and trust me this is my first and will be my last closet grow. ill get the pics up but that really didnt answer my question...