Help!! I have had this just about the whole 12/12. I thought is was spider mites in the beginning so I tore a bunch of leaves. Then I realized it wasn't mites, so I was very happy. It's been about 48 days in flower and I just now decided that the "sugar" is not good and that it more be mold. So I looked it up and I found out it is a spore type mold. Question is what do I do? Is it bad? Is it ok ? R my buds growth stunted? Do I have a lost harvest? My conditions r 71*F, 28% humidity and I have a 6in exhort fan hooked up to a carbon filter. My room in 5x10. The plants cover 41/2x 31/2. The light is a cool tube 600 watt. I also have a box fan just for air movement. They r in Dwc.