Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pound of stress

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cgyflame09, Mar 9, 2010.

1. How much would a pound of stress go for??
    Need to know.

2. Well idk about you but I'd pay someone to take stress from me lmao, I've had some bad experiences with that shit, I stay away from it.

But to help answer your question, I'd say like 500$.

3. Well depends on whether you're buying it or selling it.

If you're 'buying' (aka giving) it to someone, you're probably paying them (since you're GIVING them stress).

If you're 'selling' (aka getting) it, then you're most likely getting paid (since you're TAKING stress from them).

Ya dig? :smoking:

4. lol, that shit got me thinkin.

seriously, my back and neck hurt from being stressed all day. i want this shit to go away.

5. Oh, this is a joke?

6. you gimme $50 and ill take it for ya.

7. $600 for a pound of mexi stress here

8. i guess around around 500 - 800

9. uhh i got $12.50 and 2 grams of kick ass mids. haha. i'd so trade it for this shit to go away. i gotta quit today or tmr anyways for a job.

10. ah well maybe if i smoke those mids it will make the stress go away, and then it would be a win win situation. you wouldnt be tempted and well me...i would be high :smoking:

you have yourself a deal good sir :D

11. stress is nasty but yo can sell it to noobs for a high price and get it for a low price :cool:

12. so you wanna sell stress for profit??

you're sick