pound a 1000 watt light doable?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hemphero, Aug 18, 2010.

1. I ran this same set up with actual soil and got around 2 pounds, thats why I tried it this way, turns out to be better, when I was done the buckets were full of alive worms that had been feeding off the compost teas. I make AACT as taught by soil biologist Dr. Elaine Ingham.  Amending soil is time consuming and I have found this works better . I have proved it in humboldt, at 5 grow sites using the same clones and the black box method everyone got between 6 to 8 oz per plant, using AACT " Link provided at bottom" I got a pound and a half per plant.  http://www.gardeningwithmicrobes.com/aact.shtml

2. So.... the tea is good?

Twas Ever Thus!

3. Very good!   I cannot say enough good things about it, you can make a small tea brewer for a reasonable price. Check out Dr. Elaine Ingham and the links from the other post I made. You can custom brew depending on what stage of growth the plant is in.

4. I do big tub RDWC, perpetual grow, big veg girls, controlled environment, vertical ScrOG around hanging bare bulb. First full run got 6+ from six girls carefully arranged around just 3kW. Biggest of the bunch approached TWO# which tells me that there is much potential to the system yet to be tapped.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Enjoy the tree pron;

20140201_190352.jpg 20140207_105645.jpg

5. I get 3 ounces a plant not scrog.. i run 8.. 4 veg 4 flower under a single 1000 watt super hps bulb. If i did scrog i would probably hit a max of 6 to 8 ounces per plant. Right now im growing ch9s blue lemon thai..

6. A pound per 1k is pretty easy to do so you shouldn't have any problems. Get everything right and you can get 2 pound per 1k light. The number of plants is irrelevant though. I've had just under a pound from 2x 250w lights more than once. Over a pound from a 600w 

7. This was one pound per 1000w. Two 2000w room 1000g of dry trimmed top shelf buds

Attached Files: