Pot's Biggest Bud (Newsweek)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by pgrowsoul, Aug 15, 2009.

1. good video

He makes a good point about why this is harder than ending alcohol prohibition.

2. I thought i was gonna see like a 10 pound nug or something

3. hahaha same here

4. That Nug Photo would make top 10 photos of the day if it were really on this page. lol

5. ditto hahaha

6. lol i thought i see a bud like human sized X D

7. I would think that the best way to end the drug war is to secretly loosin the rules on pot. In other words if one grows for personal use the cannot contribute to a drug cartels or Islamic Terrorists. That is unless Potting soil and power companies are owned by terrorist and maffia cartels. It can only make them weaker and force them into legit work. And in turn forcing folks to get thier citizenship or go home. Its a win/win. I gotta think thats how it is. At least with pot. Meth and dangerous drugs, body intoxicants. Very different.

8. i like this video, it is well put together and makes alot of good points. plus its on newsweek. i think were starting to transition into where people arent just hiding marijuana, but were bringing it up into topic and people are speaking more openly about it. since its a matter of time untill people see the true facts, more stories put on known media websites the more information is passed. Since other ways of informing people hasnt worked, we have to use the media to inform.

9. lol yea i thought it would be a humungo bud maan

10. Damn, need I say more? lol.

11. same. lolololol

12. Great video, gotta love Ethan Nadelmann

I love how in the intro he points how the goal of Partnership for Drug Free America is so exaggerated and impossible, it's true! There has never been a civilization in history that had no drug use, and it's great to know that some people understand that and really understand a sensible approach to drugs

But for the vid, it was kind of like a mini biography of Ethan's life, but hey it was still good

13. #14 TotallyTudors, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2009
    edit: nevermind.. i wasnt the only one expecting to see a big ass bud. lol