Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pothead

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, May 4, 2010.

1. What is the line between someone who smokes weed and a pothead? Like when someone is a pothead how often do they smoke, etc.

2. Well there's obviously no clear-cut definition, as it is a slang word. "Pothead" is used more as a derogatory term towards marijuana smokers by those who are against it. I prefer not to use the term, and get slightly offended when someone refers to me as it. But if you are using it in a casual way, I would say a "pothead" is someone for whom marijuana has a significant impact on their life. In my opinion, this type of person wouldn't have to smoke every day, but at least enough where it impacts their lifestyle/use of time significantly.

3. Someone who smokes alot

4. I define a pothead as someone who puts weed before other things, but I think people see it much differently.

5. I don't use the term pothead, but I'm pretty sure that the people who use it mean it like someone who just smokes a lot, but in my opinion it would be someone who doesn't do much other than smoke. That is, if you are using it in a negative fashion, if someone calls me a pothead, it's usually just a joke between friends.

6. same as alcoholism... if you wake up n have a joint, you're a pot head. If you get home after adays work, eat your food do your washing smoke a j n watch some family guy then go to sleep.... then you're someone who smokes weed. Welcome to the family!

7. if you love weed your a pot head
    if you smoke weed as a fun activity then you just smoke

ima pothead

8. If you're spending more money on weed than food then you're a pothead.

...although weed makes me end up buying food sometimes...

9. I spend a lot more on bud than food -_-

...I think. I guess I really don't remember.

10. Someone who could go through life completely obliterated 24/7 and be just fine with it.

Hmm, is anyone here NOT a pothead? :smoking:

11. [​IMG]

12. I read the first line and I was like "huhhh" :eek:

and then I read the second like and I was like "I'm a pothead." :smoking:

13. If you can't remember the last time you were sober, you're a pothead! It could be a lot of different ways, but I think of it like this.

If you smoke just to get fucked up or have fun, you are not a pothead/stoner. If you enjoy weed for many different reasons, and truly have a passion for it or whatever, you're a pothead/stoner.

14. Here how's this theory: If being stoned feels like every day life, you're a pothead. :D

15. if you smoke when the sun is up, youre a pothead.

if you wait until dark to smoke, youre not a pothead.

/thread :smoking:

16. lol. yep, Im a pothead.

I'm actually a complete lazy ass couch potato when I'm sober.

17. I view it as a negative term generally unless I am friends with the person using it. This is because it is usually used in a negative way I believe at least. I'm love weed, its a passion of mine, I toke a lot and I'm loving every minute of it. Am I a pothead? irdc but I think I am a stoner

18. your not your just a douche:D

19. I'm most definitely a pothead :p
    According to everyones posts, anyway...