Pothead?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by IV II 0, Mar 11, 2007.

1. i swear by the cronic and all things good in this world, and can usually control my urges to want to give someone a smackdown, but sometimes my nerves are stretch. Take this for example; my friend brings along her cousin to smoke with me and of course i couldnt deny it to him; id feel like an asshole, but i was pretty pissed i was wasting bud on a n00b, but whatever. So i'm trying to explain the basic way to hit a bowl to this kid, and he just doesnt get it. He wont suck down the smoke, he just lets it sit in his mouth, and puffing it out with a second of inhaling. before i continue, im sure most of us have expierenced how people "act" when they want everyone to know that theyre high. this kid did a pretty good acting job which included, and i did see this, him rubbing salt in his eye and coming over and telling us he had red eye. this isnt even the worst. this kid ran to him freshman fucks and told him all he's a pothead. I know the word pothead isnt really a good thing to be know as, but i guess it works for him.

next time someone's "acting high" or telling everyone theyre a pothead when theyre not, dont be afraid to give them a backhand.

:smoking: :smoking: blaze onnnn

2. what a fucking dumbass bro

3. I hated kids like that in pre secondary school...they wud act like they smoked but never did it.........I don't know why they do it...maybe because theyre afraid to smoke but want to,,, so they act like "potheades"...i had a bunch of frends who liked everything stoners like, the music, food, deep thinkers, but didnt smoke..we always wanted them, 2, and we waited for when they wanted to beccause they new they wud cave in...i mean years of sober appreciaitio of these things, and there comes a point when they have to convert, and they do.