Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pothead or....?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gabriel Calo, Aug 24, 2009.

1. I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight tokkerrr.
    But I don't really mind what we're called.. as long as it's not druggie or something because that's bullshit.

The only thing is the stereotype attached to it.. that's bs toooo!

2. This.

3. What about greenthumbs?

because we like plants

and we use our thumbs to roll up our green lol

4. Lol, that was pretty funny. :smoke:

5. when i was at school i was never realy labelled asanything, if somone asked sombody else about me, theyd just be like yeah i know him, he smokes weed right? no labelling of stoner or anything, except the teachers :smoking:

6. Cannabis enthusiasts!

7. my friend called his brother a "crakhead" out of insult an his brother came bak with "pothead".

LEMME TELLYOU, "POTHEAD" IS NOT IN ANY WHICH WAY A SUITABLE TERM TO USE AS AN INSULT!

8. how about chief

just call me by my name

9. I'm proud of my cannabis use, so im not in any way offended when people call me a "pothead" or "stoner" or any other name referring to my extensive cannabis use.

10. ive been called a smokehead once by some old black dude

11. im proud to be called a pothead or a stoner...i dont give a fuck what other people think of me...i like weed and smoke it everyday..if u dont like it then suck my dick lol

12. pothead is bad because i hate the word pot. it makes me think of a black kettle making meth, not a clean and pure plant.

And cottonmouths is bad cause most smokers dont get that after a while.

We are just people who realize that life is about having fun. theres no grand meaning, life is just there and we should have as much fun as possible in it

13. i dont feel the need to see labels as anything more than what they are, just labels

you can call me a "pothead" sure. Because i like to smoke Marijuana, any other meaning of the term just doesnt necessarily relate to me.

so fuck it i guess :smoke:

14. I get so sick of this. It's just the Mexican word for marijuana leaf/bud :rolleyes:

Potyguya. 'Pot' is just the shortened slang version.

15. Ehhh - No - IM THE JOKER:p
    ...And Im a connesoiur;)

16. i agree, stereotypes are ridiculous. i have experimented with many other drugs none of which i have done more than once, besides boomers<33 haha but i am no druggie. im actually a pretty smart guy with lots of ambition. i personally dont really give a fuck if some1 calls me a stoner or a pothead. yes, i do like to smoke so whats the big deal haha. i do prefer seasoned toker tho lol, but im simply a kid who jus enjoys the ganj

17. #38 PassTheDank, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    the HIGHer Thinkers of society:D

18. nice quote man

19. I hate it when someone calls me a pothead, because it's along the same lines as crackhead, and I don't want to be compared to that. I've always liked stoner and toker, though.