Pothead, or Professional Marijuana Smoker?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by MrBubbles, Feb 1, 2004.

1. i don't really care. i wouldn't call myself that tho - i feel like somebody would need to b paying me to smoke. lol

i don't much care what i'm called. i got made fun of alot when i was a little kid so i've got a pretty thick skin.

2. i mean i dont take it personally when people point out that i smoke fairly often, but it does get annoying with all of the stereotypes and how marijuana users have been portrayed in hollywood and such

3. Wow, dug up from the grave. :p

I don't take offense to anything anyone calls me, because they can say all they want, but I know what I really am, a fucking certified marijuana enthusiast, and that's all that matters.

4. Pothead or PMS?

I'll take pothead.

:hide:

5. Talk about an old thread lol.

I don't mind as long as someone does not use it in a condescending manner. Although I do totally see where your coming from.

I think a preferable term would be Cannabis Connosieur or Herb Enthusiast

6. Both much better acronyms.

:poke:

7. Zombie thread!!! Aaaah kill it kill it killl itt@!!!

8. Do you get pissed off when a toddler calls a dog a cat?

Theyre ignorant in this perspective. Were all ignorant to alot of different stuff.

So what if they say 'pothead' in a negative way? You know the truth, why let the ignorance of others flood your existence with hate and anger? Laugh at them like you would a child, or, better yet, take a few minutes out of your time to try and awaken them to the truth.

No need to get worked up bud :smoking::hello:

9. I'm a medical professional and I use cannabis.
    I'm not a professional marijuana smoker, as I rarely smoke it (use only edibles, daily). I'm not a pothead nor am I a smoker. . .so, what would I be called?

I'm an Americannabist! :cool:

10. I get mad when people call me a pot smoker. anyone else notice this Professional Marijuana Smoker lol.

11. in my opinion pot and pothead are duragatory disrespectful terms. i know not everyone looks at it like that, but i do. i've been called the wise old weedhead, im cool with that.

12. I consider myself a Professional Pot-Smoking Stoner.

13. i smoke weed. I know what cannabis is, how it is grown and what the effects of THC are.

i dont care what you call it and i dont give a shit about any labels

14. Pro.

2legit2quit

15. The word 'professional' usually entitles that you are paid and/or make a living from your profession.

- I'd rather call myself the 'Midnight Toker' . . . :smoking:

16. I AM POTZILLA!!!
    [​IMG]

17. eh, i dont mind being called a stoner. if people wanna judge me, then can go right ahead. it wont bother me at all, and i dot take it personally.

18. you talking to me....hell bitch I'm a certified federal drug felon..grown more dope than you will ever smoke so you can suck on my pot head D--K. well you get the picture. If your not proud of what ya do, don't do it.

say it loud..I'm stoned and I'm proud:smoke:

19. It kinda pisses me of because when I hear that word all I think of is a lazy bum that has no value to society. But me and my friends like to call ourselves "Big League Tokers"

20. Next time somebody calls you a pothead or anything, just say "I'm not addicted, I'm committed" That's what I do :D