Potential sick job.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Unwise, Jun 12, 2010.

1. That would be sick.

2. This isn't a small op by any means, to think they have people out there for 1-2 month clipping seasons and only tip them in bud is more than a little silly.

Like I said, I'm not going to discuss the ops numbers, but I would laugh in their face if they told me they'd pay me in bud instead of cash with the amount of money they bring in.

3. You've obviously never been to Humboldt...

4. Okay?

I have no reason to distrust someone who's great friends with the people owning it and has gone out there several times himself for the money.

I don't know what misconceptions you think I have about a job I've been told in great detail about.

5. So, a bit delayed, but the news finally came in.

I'm going.

See you soon, West Coast.

6. You lucky bastard

7. Good luck when you arrive! You should update Grasscity with some of the bud you smoke while over there!

8. Sounds like an awesome job, have fun

9. Man that sounds amazing, but almost too good to happen smoothly. if you get what im saying, i would be almost convinced something is bound to go wrong sooner or later. Illegal things are just to good to usually be true

10. It's not illegal.

11. GOOD LUCK!

and i'll +rep for the good vibes on your way

12. o man i wish i could come .. clipping huge buds of plants for months at a time would be a mad fun job! .. ure around bud all day long! ... damn ure sooo luckky .. :smoking:

13. Hope you don't get whacked.

14. Op isn't gonna get whacked hes gonna experience some of the most amazing sights this world has to offer.

My cousin knows some ppl up in Mendo and the surounding area. There are outdoor plants that are bigger than full sized trees producing 5+ lbs each.

Ima try to go up with my cousin and do some trimming come harvest time :smoke:

Growers will hire legit ppl and just have them trim like a lb. a day or however much they can. I know one guy who will hire a couple bitches and they'll be walking around naked trimming shit and blazin it with everyone :cool: Its like his personal roadies for harvest lol

Good luck OP and learn as much as you can.

15. i'm on my way out there, any way your cousin could hook me up with such a job? ;)

16. Sweet gig, enjoy it.:smoke:

17. People on this farm trim as much as they can in a day and average out at around 5 lbs a day. I have a couple of people that will be there that will also be able to look out for me on top of being connected to the guy that owns all of the particular plots.

Date is set, end of this month im out there. I'm super stoked and as far as I can tell, I don't have an upper limit on staying there except for it just being finished so I bought my one way ticket and hopefully won't be coming back to the dirty south till around thanksgiving.

So to the rest of you heading out this season - Good luck and have as much fun as I will. :smoking:

18. Nice man enjoy it.

I'm goin to school so I cant just skip out and start trimming for a couple months :smoking:

Be safe.

19. Certainly understood. I'm just lucky enough to be in a position that my employer is the one with the hookup and told me to take even more time off after I get back from there to enjoy my money.

20. Haha 'enjoy your money.'

Make that money work for you man, invest in something for your future :smoking: