Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Potential Pickup

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lightgreenhay, Jun 7, 2012.

1. I might be making a pickup tonight. Ive bought from this guy before but hes kinda shady. I know him from way back but hes always hard to get in touch with. One time I bought a quarter through his friend and it had a fertilizer type taste and smell to it that was really shit.

I know hes a big time weed smoker he smokes all day and works a lot.

So I know he has the potential to get some great dank to the table but I don't want to get there(1hr away) and be stuck with some shit as described above.

I guess the only thing I see going wrong is I get there and say nah man im good no thanks I know hes going to get all mad lol but should I really feel obligated to buy what ever he offers.

I just got off the phone he said I could get a OZ for 325 and its excellant
    I got my scale ready
    any tips

2. What state ru in?

3. telling him you plan on weighing it out .

don't buy if you don't want to .

Goodluck

4. Don't be scared to say no to a bag. When someone is shady that usually means their trying to beat you.

5. I can tell by the smell of the bud if its good or not
    If I smell the bud and decide its not good and let him know
    and he tries to tell me there nothing wrong with it what is there for me to say

also if I smell it and im not quite sure should i buy a gram to test first before i buy the OZ
    thinking maybe pull out a 20 and place it on the table and test a gram out first

6. if it smells off.. and he tries to tell you it doesn't but you know it does then don't buy it..

7. Hmmm he told you a great price for an ounce of dank and he is shady. All I am going to say is its better to have a knife and not need it, than to need a knife and not have it.

8. Let me say this as nicely as possible. Don't.be.a.pussy.

9. Im not a pussy the thing is it seems like im bugging him to get this for me and im not sure of the situation if hes buying it to hold for me or what so eirther way i shouldnt feel obligated to buy the oz

I dont think imma need a knife hes shady as in never answers the phone says hes going to call you back but don't shit like that

10. Well if he is getting it just for you then that's a risk he has to take to as a dealer. Now, having said that, if you don't get it you should not try to buy from him again unless it's small quantities cause he'll probably not get the z for you again.

11. You are the buyer. Make sure it meets your expectations. If possible smoke a little with him, from the bag, before the purchase. :smoke:

12. Buying a Ounce from a Shady guy isn't smart.. He could easily snatch that and make a easy $325, I'd suggest buying atleast a half o.

13. what do you mean snatch that
    im going to his apt to buy

14. Nor did he read that by shady, you meant phone wise.

I know it's hard to imagine, but he could have been smoken that devil's weed. :eek: :smoke:

15. lol
    can't wait till I get some of that

16. Don't leave us hanging though. That's why these kind if threads suck. Ppl forget to tell us the outcome... Damn, I spend too much time on gc. Lol.

17. Im waiting on him to call me back
    its 7:30 he said he'll call me back tonight
    Starting to think he probably aint calling back