Potential job or a scam?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cloudyjon, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Sup blades, I work at a local chain grocery store, and I was ringing a women out and we talked about fitness and stuff. At the end she gave me her card and said she had an opportunity for me because she has talked to me before and said how I was always so positive and that I could talk to any body. I e-mailed her yesterday and she replied with this 3 paragraph e-mail (which I can post if needed). We settled on talking on the phone today, which we did. Apparantly I talked to Matt Wilhelm (former NFL player and Super Bowl champ). He's the ladys mentor who gave me her card. So basically they said its a 500 dollar investment in a product which I promote, and I get commision for what I sell other people and promoting the product... What do you blades?

2. I wouldn't do it if I were you.

3. oh come one....its a fucking scam !

tell ya what though...just send me $250 and I'll send you twice the potential value they would...ya...but if ya send me all 500, I'll make it 10x...go on...get that check book out and start filling it in...

4. I figured it was a scam, Ive just never had someone random throw something at me like that.

5. It was way to complicated to understand. I said fuck it basically right away.

6. Nah that stuff never works.

7. dude its totally pyramid scheme. Tell her to fuck off.

8. no dude tell her to eat a bag of dicks for insulting your intelligence

9. Sounds like a pyramid scheme, don't get played... It's a scam

10. dont do it...my friends did a similar thing, he buy their products from them so basically hes a independent seller, but the thing is those fucking shit is hard to sell so you just lose money

11. #12 WookiesDoItBest, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2012
    I'd troll 'em as fucking hard as you can...

...and tell us all about it.

Oh....or see if you can reverse scam them....

12. The $500 will get you a "business model" that you will pretty much re-sell. You're not really selling anything. It's so fucking stupid it makes sense. This world has more than enough people who will gladly throw their money in the wind.

13. they use the guys name for credibility. or the champ spent all his money on booze and hos and now he has moved on to another money maker

14. Ya I'd lead her on ad long as you can then be like fuck you, bitch.

15. You should punch her right her dick for trying to pull shit like that.

16. So...I will play along and lead them on if you guys want me to. Im going to need some ideas though . They want to talk over the weekend. Its for fitness products , called body bivi or something.