Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Potential homeade piece!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CitySmoker420, Oct 3, 2008.

1. #1 CitySmoker420, Oct 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2008
    i have this paper mache' piece that i think would make a nice pipe/bubler... i enjoy wet pieces more and i thought that this would make a nice one... how do i do it.... i actually need help on this one guys...

2. clay? i dunno :confused:

3. nope its paper mache

4. sounds kinda groase man

5. Isn't paper mache just paper and some kind of glue paste? Putting a lighter near anything that is already flammable not to mention covered in glue just doesn't sound like a very good idea.

6. NO NO NO NO GUYS I WAS GUNNA STICK A BOWL PIECE INTO IT! JEEZZZZZZZZ IM NOT RETARTED EVEN THOUGH I LIVE WITH ONE!!!!!!! GUYS IF YOU WERE TO SEEE THAT I HAVE OVER 600 POSTS IM PRETTY SURE ID KNOW NOT TO FUCKIN SMOKE PAPER MACHE....if only i knew how to spell it...

7. got pics bro?

8. yeah i ment to post um earlier but the internet was down...

9. Wouldn't papier-mâché (yeah, that's how it's spelled) soak up water and get all soggy and nasty?
    Sorry to ruin the fun.:smoke:

10. I was thinking the same thing, wouldn't the water kinda break it down? Why not just take a 2 liter soda bottle cut the bottom off put a bowl in the cap and you have a gravity bong. Guess that doesn't run through water but it will get you so stoned you won't care.

11. I've read a lot of those 600 posts...sometimes you surprise us.

12. thats not creative... at all... i mean its cool.. i was thinking of sticking a bottle in it... and just having that as the housing... i guess not

13. really though i can't think of anything that would hit worse than nice piece of paper mache. aside from maybe looking cool (but probably not) i can't think of anything good about it.

sorry op i'm not trying to hate but i just wouldn't waste your time.

14. If it's like a ball, like a paper mache ball then you could make a huge ass awesomey

thing. (dunno what you would call it) Cut a hole on one side of the ball, put a socket on

there, cut a hole (mouth hole) and another hole (carb). Then you have like a big circular

pipe/smoke globe room thingy. I guess you would just let it fill with smoke then put a

straw in the mouthpiece end and hit it like you can't miss? :) sounds like a creative

idea, enjoy.

15. wait wait wait.... why dont you... use ROLLING PAPERS!!! it it'd be ok if it started to burn, then, you could put the fire out, then make 1 massive joint