Potential false sexual assault Problem...need advice please :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MDOG420, Nov 21, 2010.

1. #1 MDOG420, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2010
    Hey GC.

Well, I had one of the worst days tonight. While I was at work I got a call from my grandmother telling me the police were looking for me. :eek::confused:

Nov. 15th, there was an issue at my house when I gave my GF at the time a hit of bud. I didn't want to give her any as I know and knew her mother doesn't like her doing it(shes 18 btw), and she was (from what I was told) on like 1 medication and birth control(what I thought) after coming out of the mental hospital. Anyway, after she started getting angry with me over me not giving her any, I finally broke down because i had feelings for her and gave her a hit(gave her 1/2 of a small bowl of dank), she laughed for a few min than just developed a blank stare and didn't seem to know who I was or what was being said to her. All night it was "who are you" "what happened" etc. Eventually she developed this idea that someone had sex with her, so she accused my friend while I was home. I left to take a walk as she was really pissing me off. When her mother got there she freaked out at me when I answered the door. Caused a scene at my house. At first told everyone that her daughter said someone other than me had sex with her. Than after the argument continued, she accused my little brothers(15,17) my friend who was over than myself of having sex with her. I reminded her mother that her daughters 18 and how shes now an adult and how ridiculous she was being. Anyway, she than threatened to go to the police on all of us over this so we told her to do it and to get outa our house.

So I had to go down to the station to file some sort of written report of what went on that day. I made mine long and detailed, and my friend came and wrote one himself(we were separated of course). I hated putting that I gave her a tiny bit of bud and such but i know it was necessary.

Anyway, heres where my issue is...

I have 2 girls growing. They are about a month or so away from being done. These are my first and I have put a shit TON of money, time, effort etc into it. I love them. Right now, they are located in my room where I sleep. I made a post about my grow actually if you want to check it out so far. Anyway, I tried re-arranging my room so where the plants are growing its more...inconspicuous but I dont know if its safe to leave them here, if I should get rid of em and sadly start over after this whole thing blows over, or should I leave everything as I made it and hope they dont get curious if they go into my room? I have no idea what to do? Hell, what are the odds they will come over here for a false claim as it is. Apparently they never got a rape test done that night...strange eh if they were really so concerned.

I am totally lost on how to handle something like this. Any help, suggestions from my fellow blades here would be greatly appreciated. Please help me guys/girls.
    :(

2. tough call. id say you keep in touch with the mother or try and talk to her and make sure she isn't pressing charges or some shit. but i highly doubt they will raid your house after she tried smoking and had a bad experience.

hope this helps.

3. Yo.

I just hit a bowl topped with keif so I feel a tad more relaxed now so let me try and answer you with a more clear mind :).

When I talked to the police woman who was or is in charge of this investigation, she told me that she needed to get my side of the story so as I was busy at work when she called...I never thought of going in today so I told her monday after work would work. She needed to talk to my friend who was there as well, so I had to give her his info. He made an appointment to go in today to write a written statement so I just went with him and filled one out myself. She told me it was over sexual assault.

Looks like when its not soo early i'll need to read up on my rights and such so I can handle this to the best I can.

I'll be in touch with the proceedings :wave:

4. Sorry about your girlfriend, that seems messed up.. My buddy smoked out this chick that he liked one time, and after they blazed she laughed for a bit then she just broke into tears for about 30 mins.. Thats fucked :bongin:

5. Sounds like your girlfriend was faking high. That situation sucks, though. Do you have any friends who could take your plants for the month? Maybe a shed in your yard, or something?

6. busted for growing, or 50$ of closet bud

7. #7 blankblank0, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    it sounds like ur girlfriend is kinda crazy, i think she was faking the whole thing maybe for attention :confused: the average person doesn't do that over a half bowl lol even first timers don't act that way.... but u shouldn't have told the police that u personalty gave her weed u could of said someone else gave weed to her or she bought off it someone. but if i was u i would take the plants to maybe a friends house for a few days until the whole thing dies down a little.

8. #8 MDOG420, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    hey everyone.

First, shes not my girlfriend anymore. This girl is nuts and apparently she doesn't remember anything as she texted me the next morning with "what happened last night?" than when I told her what happened and that I was breaking up w/ her over it, it was "I dont remember that at all". I still have the texts that show this.

As far as me stating I gave her bud that night is concerned, I needed to put that. The claim against us is sexual assault. So by telling the truth that claim will be voided(as it never happened) i'd assume. Apparently she was on 5 different meds...I had no idea. I mean all her mothers claims are completely false and my friend, my mother and my story will all be very similar. None of the sexual allegations are true and I would think once the officer who is handling this gets my mothers and reads it, and compares it to mine and my friends, that they should see whats really going on.

This girl keep in mind was not playing around. I know that for a fact. She couldn't be. She went to the mental hospital for a week and a half after attacking her mother, having her mom need to call the cops only a month prior. Also, the fact she has a newborn child doesn't make her actions look very positive I wouldn't think. Shes got issues I guess...bipolar, a learning disorder or somethin like it, and who knows what else.

Anyway, this whole ordeal is just nuts. What is the likelihood that the police will end up over here...sooner or later?

@Ronnokk- I dont have a shed here sadly to put them in. I also can not use the basement as the landlords are going to be going down there to work on leaks or something.

Finally, what can I do legally against these people once this situation is over and done with? Is there anything I can bring up against them for putting me through all this?

I have a long day of work ahead of me today, and a shit ton to think about, but when I get home, I'll be able to find out how everything went with my mother and the cops. This whole thing is fucked up. I'll have to see if I can find a home for them...despite everything inside me not wanting to move them.

9. Well if the police know about the hit of bud you gave her and their looking for you then it's possible they could do a random raid, happened to one of my friends.
    I wouldnt say tear up your plants cause thats never a good thing, but maybe if you had a friend that you really trusted hold onto them for a while that might be safer and you could offer him a little bit of bud in exchange, would be a lot better than getting raided and losing everything.
    Good luck man. :smoke:

10. Shouldn't you show the police the text messages?

11. Let a friend handle the plants for a few days until you receive word, then you can give him like an 8th for doing it once you harvest. Do you have an attic? You could put them there instead of the basement.

12. I hope all goes well man.

13. indeed!

14. Hey GC. I have been really busy with work and dealing with this shit to even check this thread.

Tonights the night my girls go on vacation for a bit. A friend of mine is going to watch them for me while this goes on.

Apparently the cops have to come to this house tomorrow morning at 8am to take pictures of my room because thats the supposed "scene of the crime" i guess. They then I suppose need to forward it to the DA and I guess the DA will make a ruling on it. They initially set it up for friday with me but changed it to tomorrow morning. I gotta tonight remove all my pieces, bud, and such. This sucks big time. I might just leave a tiny bit hidden in the house so I have somethin to hit when this is all said and done. I really hope I don't need to get a lawyer over some stupid false claim that even they cant back up to be true.

To make matters worse that bitch and her cunt of a mother came into where I work to do some shopping. The fact they'd show their faces there made me sick. I almost lost it...thank god I was out back at the time.

I am going to one of the local courts tomorrow after the cops leave to try and file a restraining order against them because i cant have them near me and be coming to my work and shit. I am having a hard time keeping myself together throughout all of this. I hope I can get them back with pain and suffering and such for what they are putting not only me, but my friend, my mother, and the rest of my family through.

I'll check back later tonight once everything here is said and done. I really hope this visit from the cops isn't going to be a big deal.

If anyone here is or knows anyone who is a lawyer or someone who can answer some questions I have...I would greatly appreciate it.

I have depression and anxiety issues and weed is the only thing I use for that so I am having a hard time holding myself together...work has been extremely difficult to get through so far...and continues to be.

Anyway, thats it for now GC. I am going to hit a bowl than start getting my shit collected. I just cant believe this shit....

15. I wrote that I had them in my statement. I still do have the texts she sent me on my phone, so as soon as I can, I plan to show them the messages. The only message I no longer have is the one that stated I broke up with her the following day as it got deleted from my outbox...but im sure it could be recovered if need be.

I am going to ask the cops if they can take a pic of the message on my phone or something so I can have that as proof as well. I a nervous as shit with them coming here but i know i'll feel a ton better once its over.

16. In your situation, I would find a loving but temporary home for your young'ns. Also, it wouldn't hurt to make sure the person in charge of taking care of them knows what they're doing. I let a homie take care of mine for 2 days, ended up with 5 dead plants and no harvest bud :(

17. My buddie is a friend who knows a ton about bud. hes grown plants before. Just about all of his family smokes and his dad and uncle grow OG Kush outside in cali. I saw a pic of a plant they got a pound from. Looked nice. I trust his care completely.

18. alright! The girls are at their new home for now. im very happy. :hello: Sadly, some branches snapped from transport...but the girls will live. I cleaned up my room some. Finally finished. This was such a hassle.

I hit some bud and hid the little bong and grinder so the police wont find it. Now its 3:21 im blasted and need to go to sleep. I'll let you know how the pic session went.

19. damn bro, this sounds like a fucked up situation, hopefully the DA doesnt think this was all about reefer madness or some bullshit and put you at fault for giving her the bud knowing she was mentally ill.
    Goodluck to you man.

20. you just broke up with a girl who has mental issues, now she's screaming rape and that suprises you?