Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Potential Cali Gold Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RealtreeToker, Apr 7, 2014.

1. My previous hookups have joined the military and are now out of state. A 'mutual friend' is offering some bud that looks like quality but I'm always weary of new dealers. Anyhow, this bud has been labeled as "Cali Gold", can y'all tell me if this looks like it'd be worth $250 for a zip? To me it looks good but like I said I'm kind of weary and some third party opinions would help a bunch. Sorry I only have one picture, it's all he could send me of it. If y'all have happened to come across this strain, how is it? Also he has some "Cherry Pie" claims it's a sativa. Any input on that strain? Thanks again in advance y'all. Have a good morning and toke up! aha 

Attached Files:

2. Depends on prices in your area. Looks dank, but I'd never pay $250/o cause where I'm from dank is 10/g, 50-60/quarter, 90-120/half, and therefore 180-220/o depending on quality.

I'd probably be willing to put up 210 on that scale, possibly 220 I'd have to smell and see it in person.

3. #3 RealtreeToker, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
    Here in central florida prices are $20-25 per gram if you don't have any connections. It cost me $15 a gram 99% of the time and buying a whole zip it comes out to less than $10 a gram. Seemed good. 

4. #4 s0mekind, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
    In that case, I would just buy it then. 250 is decent for a state that's still illegal.

5. In central Florida as well man! Yeah that looks pretty good, good purple leaves in there as well and looks pretty frosty. But from a pic it's hard to tell. If it's dank then 250 for a zip is a good deal and is the standard in Orlando atm. I get my zips for 250 for absolute dank (Sour OG, Purple Haze, Skunk, animal cookies, etc).

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum