Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Potent Puppy Chow

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Francine, Jan 19, 2010.

1. My first try at cooking with our green friend. Adapted from my family's version of this classic recipe. I will definitely be experimenting with more recipes.

This recipe is super easy to make (30 min or less), cheap, fun and easy to remember.

Puppy Chow (a.k.a. Kitty Litter or "Chex Mix" even though Chex Mix is actually the party mix stuff with pretzels/crackers/chex)

One box of Crispix cereal
    One cup of peanut butter
    One 12 oz bag of Nestle Toll House Semi-sweet chocolate chips
    One stick of cannabutter
    One teaspoon of vanilla extract (Adam's Best)
    One box of powdered confectioners sugar
    One paper grocery bag
    The biggest bowl you can find

Empty the cereal box into the large bowl and put it aside. In a medium saucepan, melt the cannabutter on low heat. Mix in the peanut butter. Mix in the chocolate chips and vanilla. Keep the heat low/medium so as to not burn the chocolate. Stir constantly until all the chocolate chips are melted and everything is blended well. Immediately pour onto the cereal in the bowl and mix with a large spoon/spatula until it's all evenly and well coated with the chocolate mix. Pour half of the box of powdered sugar into the paper bag, then dump the coated cereal in the bag, then the other half of the sugar. Fold over the top of the bag a few times and SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE THAT MOTHERFUCKER for about 2 minutes or until everything is evenly coated with sugar.

One serving = about a cup.

Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nice recipe homie. looks delicious.

3. that looks fucking sick man. +rep for sure

4. How much bud would you recommend for potency of the one stick of butter?

5. I went by the 1 oz bud for 1 lb butter, so a 1/4. That includes stems but not seeds. Ground up finely except the stems which I left whole.

6. im trying this tonight! looks good dude! +rep :D