Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Potent edibles that take <20 minutes to make?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ArmyPath, May 1, 2017.

1. So I have a small time window (approx 15 - 20 mins) tomorrow but it won't matter if the cooking smell lingers on after this time frame. I'm not fussy, I just want a quick potent edible because I can't seem to find anything online. I found this post from a few years back: Easy, Quick, Effective weed tea but it's mostly mixed opinions so idk if I should try it or not. Thanks :)

2. Why do you only have 15-20min?

3. Depressingly, I'm >18 but still live with my parents. Every morning they leave 15 - 20 mins before me for work and that's pretty much when I'm hoping to try my luck.

4. Nope, can't do it... unless you decarb one day and cook it in a batch of olive oil the next day.

The best decarbing is 240@35 minutes.... but of course you may change the variables as desired, just look it up.

Cooking the oil should take 20-30 minutes @ medium heat.