Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Potency

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OGking420, May 28, 2017.

1. I have harvested a crop of green crack(dried and cured and everything) and it is not as good as i want it to be. Don't get me wrong it's not bad by amy means it's above average just not the top quality medicine people expect from me. Is there anyway after the curing process has finished to make weed more potent? Please reply asap.

2. #2 Toker McTokington, May 28, 2017
    Last edited: May 28, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Lol without lacing it

4. #4 Toker McTokington, May 28, 2017
    Last edited: May 28, 2017
    No. Was it a clone of your previous plants or from a fresh seed? If it was a clone it was probably from your harvesting process. If it was from a seed it could have just been a different pheno that didn't give the same resin production.

Sweet Cheese and Durban Poison Grow

5. I been growing GC think this is my third time. Though I found many mistakes I made during the other grows. I agree with you when I say it's not as good as I wanted(or the hype) but could be things I did. But now my plans are to grow with fewer mistakes(one day..) and I plan to also harvest them a week from one another to find that right peak im looking for.

With that being said you have no idea the kinds of things I did wrong because I never stated them here. The same is the case for you my friend. Could be a lot of reasons this had happen as well.

You really won't find a way to increase it right out the jar. Less you made some rosin or bho with it. Just time and a long cure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lol. Never heard of that stuff before have you done this before?