Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Potency?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by eagleboy, Aug 7, 2014.

1. So I just made edibles for the first time and do not have much experience with them. I am somewhat of a regular smoker, smoking 3 or 4 times a week so i have a bit of a tolerance.
    I made butter with about 2.5 grams of some pretty good bud, then made brownies with all of that butter. After cutting the brownies from the tray i now have 12 separate brownies.
    My question is how many should i eat to get a good high? 

2. Eat them all at once and then you will know what its like to green out lol

3. Lol what he said^ then you'll know how many is a good amount to eat the next batch.

4. Divide amount of greenery by how many servings to know how much is in each serving. At 2.5 grams with 5 servings, each would have .5 grams. Not fantastic but should have a decent effect, depending on your tolerance

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Try three.  That would be the equivalent of 0.625 of weed.

6. If you want to get a strong result I'd recommend eating at least a gram's worth, which is around 4-5 brownies.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum