Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Potency

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Young Rell, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Would weed be more potent growing indoor, or outside ?

2. If you do a good enough job you can grow it anywhere.

3. You can grow amazing bud indoor or out, it all depends on how careful you are and how much time and effort you put into your plants.

4. Indoor hydroponics get a better rap because there is a misconception that "dro" is interchangeable with high quality, which isn't necessarily true. You could have one much better than the other quite easily and it basically comes down to grower's preference.

5. #5 CannabisKills, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2013
    It really depends on the genetics of the strain and how its grown. The only reason a person might get better buds with an indoor grow is because the "variables" are more easily controlled, such as temperature, humidity, light exposure, water amount, etc. If its grown in a greenhouse outside, then technically its still an "indoor" grow because all the factors can be controlled more efficiently.

I guess a true outdoor grow (meaning the plant is grown with minimal enclosures) is less controllable (due to uncontrollable forces such as weather and pests affecting the plant) so therefore the quality of the buds cant be as fine-tuned compared to being grown in a more controlled environment. Because of this, I think in general indoor grows produce higher quality buds because the factors of growing can be controlled easier.

6. i think indoors because you can control everything exactly as you wish you cant do that with bad weather outdoors