Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Potency?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Ghost Orchid, Jun 24, 2012.

1. I'm currently infusing about 1.5 grams of dirt weed into 1-1/2 sticks of butter. I know that's too little butter, but I figure I can just mix the whole thing into some brownies or Hollandaise sauce or something, or take shots. How strong is this going to be? I'm a lightweight - I get stoned off this stuff in 4-5 pussy hits.

That is to say, what happens if I take it all at once? Or did I screw up by not using enough butter, even if I keep the weed in there?

2. So, I made it into a pitcher of iced mochas...the taste isn't 100% pleasant, but it's not bad.

I started drinking about an hour ago on a full stomach, and have just gone from 0 to 50% stoned in the past 30 seconds.

3. #3 BadKittySmiles, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012

Did you remember to decarb, or activate your herb first, before adding to your butter?

I think you may have meant 'too little herb' or 'too much butter', where so many people use between 3 and 7 grams or more in two sticks, or a cup, of oil or butter (and some of us daily smokers with a higher intake, even use several grams of hash per just a few Tbsp of oil!) but from the sounds of it your tolerance is quite a bit lower than that, so the 1.5g you used may be more than enough for you...

When making edibles for the elderly for instance, and new patients, that's about where I'll start in terms of herb to oil ratios.

The first batch of edibles will be low in potency, to build up their tolerance and provide some relief, the second and subsequent/following batches are stronger, and can begin to more effectively relieve, and in some cases even entirely halt or cure their symptoms and conditions. :yay:

4. I didn't decarb, but it worked out OK because I got the second most potent and by far longest lasting stone of my life. I'm still messed up, actually...

Love the mental of all the sweet elderly folks getting stoned!

5. Still stoned after almost 24 hours. Amazing! I don't think I'll ever smoke again.