Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Potency issues Oil with Crock pot extraction

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ddice502, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Took a cup of vegetable oil added 11g of top shelf grounded bud and added to crock pot. Put on low setting. Let simmer for 4 hours. Stirring 4 times. Turned off and let simmer for 1 hour. Added 2/3 cups to brownie mix. Baked at 325 for 25-30 minutes. Yielded 20 brownies. It's been over an hour and a half and I feel nothing since my first half brownie. What am I screwing up on.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You didnt decarb and you used vegetable oil. Those are your first two problems. Coconut oil is the best oil by far. It has the most fat. Then im pretty sure its grapeseed and peanut oil. Coconut oil also has more fat than butter. Check out badkats cannapharm sticky theres a good oil recipe on there, its what i use. Im sure she'll be in here to post you a couple paragraphs and drop a bunch of links. Shes pretty good about that stuff lol.

• Like Like x 1