Potato in the Ass!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by M369, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Well i thought it was funny...
    [ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nHDcel2CnQs"]YouTube - Potato in the Ass![/ame]

2. Fluffee is some epic youtube shit.

Great vid.

3. that fluffee dude expends too much energy trying to talk/act "cool". laying it on a bit thick i think.

4. Tries too hard

5. I like his boggin.

Which is southern for beanie or whatever everyone else calls it.

He's kind of funny, it depends on what video I watch with him in it. He does have a point though, how can you even come up with an excuse for having a potato up your ass?

I went to high school with a girl that got a frozen hot dog stuck in her vagina, and when she went to the hospital to have it removed, she was straight up. She was like "Look, I'm really, really drunk, and I was horny and I found a hot dog."

Now, that was some funny shit.

6. lol i know 2 girls that did that, they didn't have an excuse either... and neither claimed to be drunk tho... god they're whores.

7. hahahahahahahaa lmao that's good shit

8. LOL.
    I never let her forget that shit either. Every time I saw her I was like, "Hey, do you have a hot dog I can borrow? Let's check your vagina!"

I can only imagine what she told her mother, because when it happened, she was only like 17 and she still lived with her parents. They didn't even know she was drinking let alone masturbating with a frozen hot dog at a party.

9. lmao how awesome