Potato Chips

Discussion in 'General' started by LucasSmokes, Aug 17, 2013.

1. What if junk food was made illegal because its unhealthy? Then innocent kids would have criminal records for eating bags of potato chips.

2. what if weed tasted like potato chips

3. what if potato chips got u stoned as fuck

[​IMG]

4. Fry them in Canna oil.

[​IMG]

5. What if chips were made out of jello?

6. "Yo pass the chips maaannnn." 

Most used phrase in my apartment. 

7. the use of electronic shopping buggies used by people with little-to-no disabilities would lower drastically.

8. We would have to eat them with spoons.

9. Intervention: Frito Lay

10. Is that your way of saying anything we make illegal people are going to do anyway? :p

11. Shit man, I love chips. Im not allowed to eat too many because I'm a fatty.

My ultimate favourite is plain old ready salted. Second is salt n vinegar. :smoking:

[​IMG]

Fuck that. I feel like they'd come in Oreo-style packaging, and I'd just slide em all in my mouth at once like a champ.

13. Haha yeah well it's supposed to relate to the criminalization of marijuana but everyone seems to think I'm makin jokes. Lol I was just thinkin and then it came to me and I was like this is genius. Idk lol

14. I wish I could buy a bag of folded chips...you know every bag has a few. I want all foldeds

15. if they prohibited reading books literacy rates would skyrocket 

16. this thread...

[​IMG]

fuck that. I'm the opposite. I avoid the folded ones until there's no regular ones left.

And if weed tasted like potato chips I'd be pissed. Weed tastes so much better.

18. Haha can you set aside all of your foldeds I'll buy em in bulk! I like the extra crunch