Potassium or Magnesium Deficiency? HELP

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Ben Merkin, Jan 4, 2013.

1. #1 Ben Merkin, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2013
    I have an Afghan Kush Ryder almost 28 days into flower Its FFOF soil with the FF trio for nutes. The leaves have turned yellow near the tips, rust spot with the blades curling up on the edges. I have always gave it spring water but Sunday I gave it regular tap water then the problem got bad. I checked the ph of the water and it was over 8. The temps have not gone above 82 however it is in a tent and I did not get a good exhaust fan until yesterday. What elese..last night I gave it its tiger bloom and big bloom with a tsp of molasses with water ph'd to 6.5. I looked at the deficiency charts and it looks to be late stages of a Potassium deficiency but then it also looks like a Calcium and Magnesium Deficiency. I need some expert help diagnosing and then fixing the problem as soon as possible. I have some superthrive arriving today even though I fed yesterday (I water every 4th day) should I maybe flush her with 3 or 4 gallons with a little superthrive in the last gallon. Ive never had this problem before. Heres some pics I took this morning. Thank you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. After looking around I'm leaning towards Mg deficiency. I'm thinking I should water again tonight with a tablespoon of Epsom salt per gallon of water. Does that sound right?

3. Sorry about your girl man I hope you get her sorted she has grown nicely once you get her sorted she will be purddy again. Best of luck to you.

4. I could swear i already answered this exact thread yesterday...regardless..

Fix your ph. Get soil ph down to 6.5-6.8.. your plant is locked out. Giving it Mag won't help until you can drop the ph.

5. Lol you did answer it. I posted here first but when nobody answered I moved it to the indoor forum. Thanks again though!