Potassium deficiency

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Iblis, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Long story short; I'm helping out with my parents five plant grow via phone/internet. Soil, organic ferts, 400w HPS. Strain is Wild Rose's Asshole (got this one pheno that is SOOOO nice but no means to take clones :( ).

Anyway. I'm spending a week at their place and have had the opportunity to examine the plants in person. No spider mites or anything, BUT it looks like they've got a severe case of potassium deficiency.

Anyone know what to do? I'm planning to pick up some kelp meal tomorrow and I have some seaweed concentrate I'll be making into a foiler spray. Is there anything else I can do? It looks to be a fairly advanced case - although the plants are still alive. :(

2. Oh damn, can a mod move this to the sick plants forum? :(

3. fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

I applied Safer's 3-in-1 organic insecticide/miticide/fungicide...misread the bottle (supposed to be applied in the dark wtf) and it looks like I just went and burned the plants - according to what I just read on the interwebs. No idea how a organic insecticidal soap with sulfur will magically burn the plant to death in the light but sweet jesus...

...I'm fucked aren't I?