Potassium deficiency?!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by matt14c, Feb 15, 2017.

1. been having a problem for 4-5 days with just one of my plants. Been reading up and looking into it. Am I right in thinking potassium deficiency? If not what is it? What can I do to solve or fix?

About 3 weeks into flower.
    Pro-mix HP
    Dyna-Gro Nutes
    Ro/ph 6.7-6.8 water.

Attached Files:

2. Don't post pics taken under HPS or LED lighting. We can't tell a thing about the plant becaue of the coloring. During the last several weeks of flower, the plant starts to stop sending nutrition to the foliage and directs it to finishing out the buds. When this happens, you start to see the leaves begin to yellow and die off. The way you know if you actually have a problem is by looking at the coloring of the new growth. If the new growth is a rich blue/green color associated with a healthy plant, your plant is fine. If you have washing out of color on your new growth or strange patterns of color starting to form, then you have an issue of some sort. The plant uses more of some nutrients during flower than others so if you actually have a deficiency, it's likely one of those or both. But look at the new growth to make the decision. It's kind of freaky to see your beautiful foliage begin to die off, but it's just part of the normal maturation process of the plant. But this usually doesn't really begin to happen big with our plants until the last 2 or 3 weeks of the flower cycle. If your plants have been in the same soil for an extended period of time, they're likely hungry. Once they get larger and growth picks up, it takes less time to use up the nutes that are naturally in the soil and they need fed. But just check like I said and go from there. Good luck. TWW

• Like Like x 1