Potassium Def?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by dave_jam, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Could anyone confirm if this looks like a pot def? Maybe nitrogen too? It matches pot def according to the charts but idk.

Leaves yellowing fast and they fall off if u barely nudge it. Alot of leaves browned and shriveled up.

It's a Big Devil XL auto in soil. Haven't had any problems up to this point. Just explosive growth.

Using Grotek monster bloom Pro at 1/4 str. I'm thinking that could be the problem?

Thanks [​IMG]

Sent from Hell using Tapatalk

2. Looks like a lot more than that.......

• What have you been feeding since flower began? Just that 1/4 strength the entire time? Looks hungry to me. Over watered maybe also.

3. 1/4 str of the grotek and every other watering I'll add a tablespoon of 5-1-1 fish fert.

Should I be worried? I gave it an Epsom salt + ACV spray down hoping it would help and ACV obviously for mold prevention.

The duct tape is covering a wound. A couple weeks ago, something trampled it but surprisingly only lost 4 branches.

Thanks

* should I flush with 1/2 str nutes or wait til its dry? I honestly doubt it's overwatering cuz it was just wilting the other day from being to dry. Idk

4. What is ACV?

5. Apple cider vinegar

6. This auto seems to be out living it's 90 day average.. It's like 4 months old at this point. Is that a concern? It's been under direct sunlight since seedling.