Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Potamentary: A Documentary on Marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by brandonvanasten, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Hey people,

i made this movie as a final project in school last year. Let me know what you think about it. 4 parts. Thanks for watching!

part 1
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlG3fVZTF7w]YouTube - Potamentary Part 1 of 4[/ame]

2. heres the rest of them... enjoy

Part 2
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQdlTAGljkU]YouTube - Potamentary Part 2[/ame]

Part 3
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb7w4IiwWFk]YouTube - Potamentary Part 3[/ame]

Part 4
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgPJ4eOpClk]YouTube - Potamentary Part 4[/ame]

3. if you like it say something, anything. otherwise it will just die :( thanks!:smoke:

4. 8========d :d

5. I enjoyed it good points, is it true about the dude man who made his car out of hemp plastic AND ran it on hempanol?

6. i plan on watchin this.. hope its good!

7. Liked it, quite comprehensive.

8. Very nice, and very much appreciated! :hello:

9. #9 trueg115, Oct 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2009
    Loved it! Great job

Is it really true hemp cars would be 10x stronger then steel? Could this revolutionize the impact that an accident would have?

10. Yep, Henry Ford did just that.

Also true. Hemp also makes more durable paper than trees do, without the environmental impact caused by the treatment that needs to be applied to tree-based pulp. It also can be used to make concrete, and plastic. It's essentially what we're going to be relying on when we run out of crude oil. :)

Haven't watched your documentary yet since I'm half asleep and going to get some shut-eye now, but I'll give it a watch in the morning, sounds like you've covered some very important points from the comments, and I can see that Part 2 is covering something that is really important for us to mention if we hope to see legalisation soon. Great job :)

11. Great video. You brought up a lot of good points and statistics, and had very rational and easy to follow arguments for multiple aspects of using cannabis.

12. Was captivated the entire time as i munch on my homefries:hello: Good Work

13. +rep :hello: Awesome video.

14. You don't understand how vaporizers work at all. Vaporizers do not 'burn' anything, so it does not 'burn' the active ingredients. Vaporizers heat the cannabis to a certain temperature that causes cannabinoid molecules to go from a solid state to a gaseous vapor state.

There is no burnt plant matter and no carbon soot that you would find in smoke. The molecules are energized at a temperature that is well below the temperatures needed for any combustion to take place.

15. Yea, I noticed that^ as well actually. I can't remember when but you mentioned something about smoking a vaporizer.
    Smoking =/= Vaporizing. It's a completely different process and because of that, vaporizing is much healthier.

16. That was a good video, I like the emphasis on moral law.

17. thanks, its good to hear from an experienced member:smoke:

18. its better than nothing lol :D

19. #19 Ralta, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2009
    Great potamentary, + rep says I
    (especially liked your comparisons to other social drugs, and the historical section, trés intéressant)

20. I never noticed that, thanks. I actually just got a volcano sat. and am a lot more educated about them now.