Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Potable Aqua method only good for one day?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by revo2008, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Hey, 
    My current job does a random drug test every month, but it usually falls toward the end of the month(around the 20th-31st). 
    I've read up on the potable aqua method to clean your system out, but most talk about it being good if you have a test the next day. 
    Since the test are random at my job I'll never know exactly what day they will do it on. 
    But I'm hoping I can do the potable aqua method a week or so before the end of the month and stay clean, drink water & juices, and if I'm tested I'll be clean.
    I smoke pretty often, just about daily and sometimes multiple times a day. 

So does the "clean" only last that one day or will I be safe doing it a week in advance?

Thanks