Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pot

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ToKKin, Feb 16, 2013.

1. just picked up a pound of some shit. not sure what its called but its uber dense, sticky as funk, and it smells like a bowl of fruit. it seriously smells so much like blueberries that i dont even need to light a candle or anything to mask the smell.

i already got rid of a QP before i had a chance to take pictures so its not a full pound that i have photographed. it was vacuum sealed so it all stuck together again but at least this time the bud isnt dry as funk so it didnt ruin the bud.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i didnt pick any particular nugs to take pictures of. i kind of just picked the first few nugs to fall out of the bag. i noticed there are some pretty purple nugs in there as well as one tiny nug that looked kind of pink that i lost track of.

2. James is Jealous

3. Damn nice pick up. Wanna share? Lol.

4. sharing is caring

*edit*

mother fucker i went past my 420th post... this is a downer

5. I love the simplicity of the title. Nice score.